We want our students to take pride in their appearance and in their school and students are expected to wear a full school uniform.
Everyone is expected to dress in accordance with the school rules, e.g. shirt tucked in, top button done up, ties waist length. All items should be obtained from our nominated suppliers.
The uniform includes:
Boys/girls PE kit:
- Black/purple outdoor rugby shirt with academy logo
- Black polo shirt with academy logo
- Purple shorts
- Purple socks
- Trainers with laces
- Football boots(optional)
- Mouth guard(optional)
- Separate bag for kit
- All above kit be purchased from Clive Mark
The Academy wants students to develop a healthy sense of personal pride in their appearance but has some rules regarding what is acceptable in the school environment. This means the following are not allowed:
- Unusual hairstyles / hair should be neat and tidy
- Brightly coloured hair extensions and hair extensions longer than the waist are not permitted
- Hair combs in the hair as a decorative item
- Body / facial jewellery
- More than one ring
- Hooped earrings (one pair of stud earrings only)
- Footless tights
- Hats, caps or bandannas
Mobile Phone Policy
Mobile phones and electronic equipment students should not bring valuable personal possessions to school e.g. mobile phones. If mobile phones are brought onto Academy property, the school will take no responsibility if they are damaged, lost or stolen.
Staff will confiscate phones, MP3 players or headphones if they are visible in the school building or grounds.