We hope these pages help you with all the information you need regarding our expectations, uniform, the school day and our key policies. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further queries.
Under the Pastoral Tab you can find information about:
- Mental Health
- Online safety
- Free School Meals (FSM)
The children's mental health charity, Place2Be, has launched a new website aimed at helping parents with typical situations they can find themselves in with their children.
Advice can be found on over forty topics including:
- Understanding sibling rivalry
- My child is lying, what does it mean, what should I do?
- My child has trouble going to sleep
- My child says ‘I hate you!’
- Cultural identity: who am I?
The Parenting Smart website can found here: https://parentingsmart.place2be.org.uk/